I can't seem to find any human voices... • Mac Support Guy

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:03 am

I can't seem to find any human voices...

• Advertisement

• Author

I can't seem to find any human voices...

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Very simple question: how do you get the human voice or voices as an instrument option on garageband? Not a loop, an instrument that I can input with a keyboard interface. Thanks.

Advertisement

Re:I can't seem to find any human voices...

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 12:09 pm

If you mean as a green software instrument, then check your software instrument tab for 'choir' or 'soloist.' Not sure if you have JamPacks or not (I have 4 of them), so can't tell you wether GB's standard library has the choices I have listed above.

Then there are the foley type sounds in the 'sound effects' option which can be trigger by a keyboard interface, but I don't think thats what you are after.

Cheers

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 12:43 pm

... pretty sure the 'choir' and 'soloist' options only come if you have installed the Voices JamPack.

I'm also pretty sure there are no green loop options listed in the loop browser if you click the 'vocals' catagory either...

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 2:10 pm

There are three human voice instruments in Jam Pack "World Music" (African Voice Echoes, South African Singers, South African Voice Effects) and four Choirs used to be in Jam Pack 1 (that's discontinued): Mixed Choir, Basking Glow, Alien Tempo, Olympus Voices.

• Advertisement

Return to GarageBand